UltiMutt Race 5K
When: September 30th, 2023. Race Starts at 10:00 am, Event Ends at 4:00 pm
Competitive: 10:00 am
- 5k Competitive – large dog (36+lbs)
- 5k Competitive – small dog(up to 35 lbs)
About 5 runners start at 1 minute intervals to eliminate crowding/bottlenecking on the course. Event is fully outdoors with ample space to distance.
- 5k Fun Run 11:15 am
- 5k Fun Run 12:00 pm
- 5k Fun Run 1:00 pm
Where: Homestead at Hartness, 500 Hartness Drive, Greenville, SC, 29615
Cost: $55 + $4.30 processing fee
Increases to $65 after the first 450 people register.
Registration ends September 29th, 2023 at 11:59 pm.
UltiMutt Race,powered by Noble Dog Hotel is a 5k Obstacle Course Race designed by canine agility & fitness professionals to challenge a dog+owner team!
Whether you’re running for fun or competing for UltiMutt Champion, your bond with your dog will be strengthened over our series of obstacles!
We believe every dog & human deserves an active lifestyle with an unbreakable bond.
That’s why 10% of every registration fee and 100% of all donations is going to Greenville County Animal Care, the largest open intake shelter in SC.
Noble Dog Finisher’s Festival, 9am-4pm: (Spectators, & Families welcome!)
The Festival is the hub of all race operations and features Noble Nessie’s Biergarten, Food Trucks, Music, and Vendor Village with local pet good vendors throughout!
Cool your dog off in the ice pools, grab some snacks, treats, and food, and enjoy the gorgeous views of Homestead at Hartness, and it is absolutely…GORGEOUS!
Rolling hills, sparkling ponds, rippling brooks, and of course some muddy spots, uphill climbs, and downhill slides!
The race features AM & PM waves, so feel free to come eat, chill, and race when your time is called.
- Each participant may only bring one dog to the event.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times.
- We recommend using a dog harness instead of a collar. If you slip you could injure your dog’s neck. (Tip: Many racers prefer hands-free leashes for getting through obstacles.)
- Dogs must be at least 1 year old on race day.
- Dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations(Rabies, DHPP, Bordetella), veterinary check-ups, be free from any health-related issues such as: complications of old age, joint pain, injury, and must be medically cleared by a veterinarian to compete in the UltiMutt Race. *Vet records will not be required at registration table, however, we recommend having a photo of them on your phone handy in the case there arises any issue.
- Dogs must be regularly socialized and comfortable around unfamiliar people and dogs. If you are unsure how your dog will react in a crowd, please err on the side of caution and do not bring him to the event and risk him being uncomfortable. For questions about socializing your dog, please consult your veterinarian.
- If you or your dog cannot complete an obstacle you must move to the side of the course and perform 30 squats before moving on. If entering the competitive wave, you must complete the obstacle penalty before moving forward. If you’re in the fun run, completing the 30 squats is optional.
- The dog+human team (male & female) to finish with the fastest time and have completed all the obstacles and/or the 30 squats penalties will be awarded the coveted title of UltiMutt Champion.