All-Out Dog Days 5K/10K & Half Marathon, a fun run for humans and dogs!
When: July 8th, 2023
- Half Marathon starts at 7:00 am
- 10K starts at 7:30 am
- 5K starts at 7:40 am
Where: Church Ranch Office Park, 10170 Church Ranch Wy, Westminster, CO 80021
Athletes & spectators will be asked to park in the lots north, east and west of the office building, leaving the south lot accessible for volunteers and event operations. Please follow all parking signs & staff direction on race day.
Cost: $32.80 – $69.90 (Price increases after April 8, 2023 at 11:59pm MDT)
- Half Marathon: $65 + $4.90 processing fee
- 10K: $45 + $3.70 processing fee
- 5K: $35 + $3.10 processing fee
- Virtual Half Marathon: $45 + $3.70 processing fee
- Virtual 10K: $35 + $3.10 processing fee
- Virtual 5K: $30 + $2.80 processing fee
- Run Amok Summer Series (register for all 3 and save): 15% discount per distance
All-Out Dog Days 5K/10K & Half Marathon Registration Link:
Get ready for some fun in the sun and a great mid-season test of your training as we bring our 11th Annual Dog Days 5K, 10K & Half Marathon!
Centrally located between Denver & Boulder along with its Endless Series sidekick in December Fa La La, the beauty of our breathtaking Flatirons as a backdrop will inspire you every step of the way along Big Dry Creek Trail, well known as a Colorado favorite!
(17% concrete with adjacent soft surface/83% concrete)
5K athletes will leave the office parking lot to head east on Big Dry Creek Trail for 1.55 miles. After turning around, return the way they came on this out & back course. 2 opportunities to fuel up.
(45% concrete with adjacent soft surface/55% concrete)
10K athletes will leave the office parking lot to head east on Big Dry Creek Trail for 3.1 miles. After turning around, return the way they came on this out & back course. 4 opportunities to fuel up (+ 2 toilets).
Half Marathon course
(69% concrete with adjacent soft surface/25% concrete/6% soft surface)
Half marathon athletes will leave the office parking lot to head east on Big Dry Creek Trail for 6.55 miles. After turning around, return the way they came on this out & back course. 10 opportunities to fuel up (+ 4 toilets).
We want to make sure you participate in our summer events with confidence. Here’s what we do to keep you safe when the heat is high:
- We start the half marathon at 7 am, the earliest possible under our permit.
- We have aid stations every 1.4 miles or less, even for the 5K athletes—5K athletes have 2 aid stations!
- Our on-course aid stations provide nice, cool water and Gatorade to all athletes, even the 5K.
- As soon as you finish, you will be provided a cold water and Gatorade (no waiting in line for this!). We also have ice-cold cooling towels on demand.
- Additional water and chocolate milk are available at the meal tent when you get your nutrition.
- We have moved up the award ceremonies and made the prizes a lottery so that you don’t have to wait around if you don’t want to.
- We didn’t forget about your pups! We have dog water at every aid station and the finish line, and a pool for the pups to cool their paws at the finish line.